Happy Spring

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Albuquerque Magic

Up Up and Away, morning acession of the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta 2012. My sister Ann took me to New Mexico to cross something off our Bucket List! What a special time in my life, and to spend it with Ann was magical!

The balloon field view from up on the hill. The balloons don't all take off at once, it is a process. It is so fun to be on the field and watch them blow up the balloons and then lift off. The energy at the fiesta grounds is really amazing. I was so happy to be part of the fun!

Balloons all sizes and shapes. There was truly something there for everyone. I loved so many of them.

I didn't know where to look first. It was a treat for the eyes in every direction. And don't let the picture fool you, it was really cold on this morning! Ann's camera finger froze!

Had to stop and get the poster shot in!

No comments:

Post a Comment